The full content of the Isokon Gallery exhibition has somehow been compressed into this richly illustrated pocket book with gatefold cover. Featuring contributions from Fiona MacCarthy, Elizabeth Darling, Christopher Wilk, Jyri Kermik, John Allan, Alan Powers and Jill Pearlman.
Exclusive to the Isokon Gallery.
- Jack and Molly Pritchard: the clients
- Wells Coates: the Architect
- The Isokon: origins and design
- The Bauhaus and Isokon
- Venesta: the plywood
- Isokon: the furniture
- The Isobar: the social hub
- Hampstead in the 1930s
- A hotbed of Spies: the secret history
- Ruin and Rescue: The restoration
- Timeline of notable Isokon Residents
115 × 160mm
Printed in 2 colours throughout
Published by the Isokon Gallery Trust, 9 July 2016